Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hello Kitty Fimo Sticks


I love hello kitty. 


They are very cute and charming. At first, I thought that it would be very easy to draw, since its just few dots for the eyes and nose and the whiskers. I thought wrong. You should have the right proportions to it to make it look like hello kitty, or else it will look like a trying hard to be cute cat. Hahaha ;)

Since I am still learning to draw hello kitty for now, I used Hello Kitty Fimo Sticks or some called it Fimo Canes. Slice it thinly as possible or you could also get it on nail art stores sliced already. The thinner your slice, the better it sits on your nails. It is quite difficult to get the perfect slice so don’t be disheartened if you didn’t get uniform slices. Just practice and you could get the perfect cut. To attach the Fimo slices, you could use nail art glue or just a clear nail polish. Let it dry and you are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment