Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Fatima!








I made this nail art design a year ago and uploaded it on facebook as a greeting to my best friend Fatima from Singapore.

And here’s how I did this:

First, I used SanSan Nail Polish in Warm Blue for my base color. Next, I made the balloons on my Index Finger and little finger or pinky using a dotting tool.

Here are the nail polishes I used:

For the green balloons, BNC #630
For the blue balloons, BNC blue #611
For the orange balloons, Caronia Nail Polish in Sun Kissed
For the yellow balloons, Caronia Nail Polish in Sweet Surprise
For the red balloons, Caronia Nail Polish in Brick Red
And for the white strings of the balloons, I used BNC 2-way nail art brush and pen.

Then, I applied Caronia Frosted Nail Polish in Platinum Glitter on my thumb, index and middle fingers for a glitter effect.

Fourth, I wrote my greetings on my index and middle fingers using a thin nail art brush and SanSan nail polish in Luxury Black.

Lastly, I protected my design using a clear topcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment