Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Apple Nail Art

Fruits nail art are colorful, fun and easy to do. I've already done watermelon, strawberry, lemon and orange nail art on my previous post, so now, here's the apple nail art I've done.




First, I put a clear base coat. I used Sally Hansen Hard as Nails. Next, I started to draw the apples using San San Nail Polish in Ruby Red. I do not use any special brush to do it. I simply used the brush that comes with it. Then, using a thin dotting tool and San San Nail Polish in Seal Brown, I draw the stalk. If you do not have a dotting tool, you could also use a toothpick. I also used this dotting tool to draw the leaves, using BNC Nail Color #630, and the shinny effects, using Caronia Nail Polish in White Satin.

It just that easy, so you could try it too. Hope to hear from you :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment