Sunday, June 12, 2011

Philippine Independence Nails

I made this in commemoration of  Philippines 113th Independence day on June 12, 2011. he theme for this year’s Independence Day celebration is “Kalayaan, Paninindigan ng Bayan” (Freedom, Stand for it) described as the Philippines call to action. 

Sorry, I wasn’t able to make a tutorial video for this. But this is how I've done this design. Before applying Caronia’s Nail Hardener and Base Coat, I first draw, using a pencil, the Philippine flag as a guide to where the colors will end. Then, I apply the Blue nail polish from BNC No. 611 and Sansan Nail polish in Ruby Red. Be careful in applying white nail polish because it is very obvious when you make a mistake. I used Sansan Nail polish in French White. I used Caress Nail polish in Pears for my sun and stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment